AIDS WALK/RUN CELEBRATES 26 YEARS
Join us to celebrate the 26th AIDS Walk/Run, returning to Beaver Lake Nature Center on Sunday, June 3rd!
Help us continue the 26+ years of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in Central New York, and help us lead the charge against addiction, poverty, and LGBTQ inequality.
Experience the AIDS Walk/Run like never before (or for the first time) with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference.
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUND RAISE!
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Best Costume award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause. Click here for some ideas to get your fundraising efforts started and you can earn incentives for your hard work!
1) Because walking is healthy!
2) ...and running is healthier!
3) Free food!
4) The chance to smack talk all your competitors...in a friendly way
5) Enjoy the beauty of scenic Beaver Lake Nature Center
6) Celebrate 26 years of the AIDS Walk/Run and many more to come!
7) Unplug for a day with your friends and family outside!
8) Spread the word about the great work of ACR Health
9) Meet new people with the same passions as you!
10) Give back and support your community, which is what it's all about!
ACR Health’s mission is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the wellbeing of all.
ACR Health provides a range of support services for individuals with chronic diseases, including HIV/AIDS; prevention services to keep people free of sexually transmitted diseases and hepatitis C, youth services that equip young people with skills to make healthy choices throughout their lives; and Q Centers for youth to promote equality, celebrate diversity, and create a safer, more accepting and inclusive community for all.
ACR Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. To learn more visit acrhealth.org.